17.7.09

Hot-Avril Lavigne

I want to lock you up in my closet where no one's around. I want to put your hand in my pocket because you're allowed. I want to drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound. I want to stay this way forever I'll say it loud. Now you're in and you can't get out.

You make me so hot, make me wanna drop. You're so ridiculous. I can barely stop I can hardly breathe. You make me wanna scream. You're so fabulous. You're so good to me.

I can make you feel all better just take it in. And I can show you all the places you've never been. And I can make you say everything that you never said. And I will let you do anything again and again. Now you're in and you can't get out.

Kiss me gently. Always I know. Hold me. Love me. Don't ever go

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Es inmoral sentirse mal por haber

QUERIDO TANTO!

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog