27.11.09

So how did you get here under my skin?
  Swore that I'd never let you back in
  Should've known better
Been trying to let you go
        'Cause here we go, go, go again
  Hard as I try, I know I can't quit
       Something about you 
  is so addictive
We're falling together
            You think that by now, I'd know
  'Cause here we go, go, go again

                                  You never know what you want
        And you never say what you mean
 But I start to go insane
                Every time that you look at me

You only hear half of what I say
                      And you're always showing up too late
       And I know that I should say goodbye
                           But it's no use
Can't be with or without you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Es inmoral sentirse mal por haber

QUERIDO TANTO!

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog