15.3.10

Flowers for a ghost - Thriving Ivory

You disappear with all your good intentions and all I am is all I could not mention. Like who will bring me flowers when it's over? And who will give me comfort when it's cold? She took a plane to somewhere out in space,  to start a life and maybe change the world. See I never meant for you to have to crawl, no I never meant to let you go at all. Don't ever say goodbye.
See my head aches from all this thinkin'. Feels like a ship God, God knows I'm sinkin'. Wonder what you do and where it is you stay, these questions like a whirlwind, they carry me away.
Who will bring me flowers when it's over? And who will give me comfort when it’s cold?
Who will I belong to when the day just won't give in? And who will tell me how it ends and how it all begins? I said  I'm only human...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Es inmoral sentirse mal por haber

QUERIDO TANTO!

Mi lista de blogs

Buscar este blog